The GEAR Executive Committee meets once a month, usually on the first Tuesday of the month, to review applications to all GEAR programs. Decisions are announced and award letters sent out within a few days of the meetings.
Next meeting: Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Deadline for consideration at next meeting: 8 am (US Central Standard Time) Thursday, April 27, 2017
- For reimbursement, mail forms and receipts (excluding meals) to the address on the reimbursement form.
- Please attach ORIGINAL RECEIPTS:
- Please note that receipts should include proof of payment. For the airline we need the e-ticket showing the itinerary and the airline, how much the ticket cost and something showing that it was charged (i.e. “charged to Mastercard/Visa XXXXXX1234”).
- For hotels, we do need an itemized receipt showing check in/check out dates, daily rate, and a "0" balance or something showing that it was charged to your credit card.
- Please find the hub responsible for your payment, complete forms and send to the appropriate hub.
- Partial reimbursement before the end of a program is available. To start the process, email the above forms and any available receipts (excluding meals) to email@example.com.
- Each successful applicant is required to submit a brief report at the end of the visit describing what was accomplished. Click here to submit your report online.
Any future papers or reports on work done with the aid of support from the GEAR Network should please include the following acknowledgement:
"The author(s) acknowledge(s) support from U.S. National Science Foundation grants DMS 1107452, 1107263, 1107367 "RNMS: GEometric structures And Representation varieties" (the GEAR Network)."
- Follow GEAR on Google+ for updates and video conferencing
- Join the GEAR page on Google Groups for a message-board discussion of GEAR topics: